Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Friday, November 18, 2011

#TheFridayPictureShow & 100-words #FlashFriday #Fictioneers!

The Friday Picture Show -Week 4 

http://jendauthor.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/the-fridaypictureshow-week-4-2/

The Great Prince


They looked like wraiths hanging on the wall with no suspension. I’d seen their kind before and I knew what they did to the unsuspecting. looking behind them and saw the fallen, one by one lying on the floor. They would soon breach the wall that held them back and then those behind it were doomed. I took up my sword preparing to slay the wicked. Watching as the wall was breached and they entered in, I took a breath and charged. We had defeated Satan one more and I, Archangel Michael could rest until needed once more.
100 words 



100 words #FlashFriday Who-hoo Go #Fictioners
http://madisonwoods.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/100-words-flashfriday-whoo-hooo-go-fictioneers-8/

      In the middle of nowhere a horse could mean the difference between life and death but now my horse was hobbled and I needed to get help from miles away. Father was bleeding to death a slip of his axe. Mother stemmed the bleeding as best she could but it was a losing battle Father needed a doctor fast. The horse was tired and panting I knew I needed to abandon it soon until I could return. I heard the sounds of hoofs coming my way Thank goodness my Uncle Robert the doctor had returned Father was saved.

98 words


6 comments:

  1. Neat double feature! Is there a reason you put multiple items in one post, though? Wouldn't it be easier to search out later if each story had its own entry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could probably turn your flash into a short story that would work for Duke's emag Frontier Tales. I can't ever seem to write without it turning weird. Thanks for joining us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brevity of each piece..the story full up inside them..great writes..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you John. I put them together because thye are both friday fiction and short.They are lsited what each is.
    Thank you Madison
    Thanks Jae Rose I appreciate you always reading my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was interesting that the Archangel started so many sentences with I...wouldn't have realized how egoistical angels could be without this story. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for pointing that out Robin it's so to something I am working on in my writing. the tendency to repeat words.I have taken a few I's out now thanks.

    ReplyDelete