Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
For Part 14 click here
For Part 15 click here
For Part 16 click here
For part 17 click here
©Sheilagh Lee May 13, 2015
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Fibromyalgia Quick Facts
- Affects 3 to 5 percent of the general population
- Occurs in people of all ages, even children
- Men develop fibromyalgia too, although more women are diagnosed with it
- Symptoms are chronic but may fluctuate throughout the day
- Roughly one-quarter of people with fibromyalgia are work-disabled
- FDA approved the first drug for fibromyalgia in 2007 and more treatments are being developed but most find no relief.