Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Monday, November 5, 2018

Wrath


      Some high school kids called me Zombie girl just because I’d been found three years ago buried in the town dump. With no memories of my life before found I was called Jane. Estimating that I was thirteen years old; the police said no one had reported me missing. Scared for the first year (even though my foster family was nice) I took Taekwondo.

Students chanted at me, “You put a spell on me.”

Waving my arms I chanted that Jahil would be in love with me and then spoiled it all by laughing.

The next day Jahil followed me around like a puppy dog. I told him to stop, but he said, “That’s not an option. I love you.”
I said under my breath, “For you I don’t exist.”
Jahil turned and disappeared around the corner.
“Great work Cassie,” a man dressed all in black said to me.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“Your creator, Marcus Blackstone and now that you’ve found yourself; you can do my bidding,”
“Not on your life Blackstone, I am my own person.”

He grabbed at me but I use Taekwondo and took him down. He laughed and said,” When you want to learn to wield your power come see me.

Then he disappeared in a puff of smoke. I haven’t seen him since and I hope I don’t. I remembered how he buried me and left me for dead. Cassie Blackstone came from a long line of witches, he should fear my wrath.
©Sheilagh Lee  November 5, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment