Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Saturday, June 9, 2018

Murder She Commits?


Murder She Commits?

“We have to do something about what?” Joan asked,
 Everywhere Auntie goes she claims she solves murders; but I've discovered the truth. The old woman has set the murders up cleverly and then she points subtle fingers at someone else.” Giles complained.
“Nonsense, she’s old. She couldn’t commit the murders,” protested Joan.
“Joan; just because she has a romantic side and loves to put people together like us doesn’t mean she isn’t a ruthless psychopath.”
‘The very definition of a psychopath says she isn’t one. She only fits one thing of the criteria, extreme egocentricity. She isn’t a murderer.”
“She is my dear. If I were to write this story, I write how clever she was to set the crime up so those who feel guilty were caught. Those who protested killed themselves with Auntie’s help. Even if you truly believed that the people that have died are always nasty people,” protested Joan.
“You know!!” Giles stated ,”You know she’s a murderess; but you haven’t stopped her?”
“Giles, I’ve known your Auntie since I was a child. Nasty people always perish around her that doesn’t make her a murderer, just unlucky.”
“Okay, have it your way. As long as no one innocent gets hurt I’ll let it go.”
“And if someone does?” asks Joan.
“Then will have her committed to an old folks home in a locked unit for senile and Alzheimer's patients. I am a doctor after all.”
“That’s a relief. She killed Margaret last night.”
“She killed my sister Margaret Then why did you balk at what I said??
“She's harmless most of the time but we do have to call the police soon.
I’ll write the papers now and we'll take her for intake then we'll call the police.”
Good plan; are you sure you didn't kill Margaret? She was a busybody who wouldn't move out of our home,”Joan asked caulking her head and looking shrewdly and narrowing her eyes.
“Really, Joan, the need to kill isn't inherited.
I hope not, Giles.
“Quit worrying, Joan, I was adopted.
©Sheilagh Lee June 9, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment