Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Sunday, October 16, 2011

Loves Labours Won by me(S.G.Lee) has been published


Amazon  http://amzn.to/uUaM4z 
as of October 7, 2011 Available at Smashwords








BARNES AND NOBLE http://bit.ly/s6YaKa



8 comments:

  1. I had to move this post as the first post had something wrong with the comment form so I am copying the comments and pasting them here.

    6 comments:
    JL Dodge said...
    WOW Congrats !
    It is so nice to be published !
    ENJOY
    JL&B
    October 8, 2011 3:32 PM
    Mary said...
    Captivating!! Congrats on being published.
    October 12, 2011 11:57 AM
    Sheilagh Lee said...
    Thanks Mary and JL
    October 12, 2011 12:52 PM
    Andy Sewina said...
    Nicely done!
    October 12, 2011 4:55 PM
    Sheilagh Lee said..
    Thank you Andy
    October 12, 2011 6:55 PM
    Tarang Sinha said...
    Congratulations on your achievement!! It really feels good to be published:)
    October 13, 2011 5:13 AM
    Sheilagh Lee said..
    Thank you Tarang.
    October 13, 2011 10:55 AM
    sweepyjean said...
    I have my copy and I can't wait to dig in! Congrats!
    October 16, 2011 10:32 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweepyjean. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sheilagh Lee and I liked the title of the book too!!
    Wish you the very best in future!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your book! I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete