Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Friday, October 14, 2011

And the winner of my contest is




Okay so know one answered the questions were they too daunting?
And only a few people liked my Facebook pages. Thank you for that.
So I decided to award the prize to the people who tweeted most from my quotes promoting the book
So the winner is drumroll please.......


Jeff Bennington @TweettheBook thank you Jeff
And CarolynArnold  @Carolyn_Arnold thank-you Carolyn
I will send you both the information on how to collect your e-book. to anyone else that participated thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment