Questions from Eugene Uttley
1. What’s one activity that gives you great satisfaction?
2. What’s one thing you do that you kind of wish you didn’t?
Chew my nails .I know disgusting habit.
3. What’s one thing you don’t do that you kind of wish you did?
4. When was a time in your life when you took a chance (something risky)?
When I met and decided to marry my husband after three weeks.What can I say? He was the right person for me.
5. When have you surprised yourself? By answering these questions. LOL
6. When people meet you, what do you suppose is one of the first things they notice? My smile, I smile a lot.
7. Once people get to know you, what do they learn about you?
My husband says it's my kindness and they way I mother people.
8. What has been your most memorable travel experience?
Travelling to New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina.
9. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, can you compose a limerick about yourself?
I have never tried a limerick. I'm not sure if I'm very good at this, but here goes.
For limerick purposes the pronunciation of my name my dad always said was She-log though I go by Shee-la.