Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 144th Birthday Canada and Happy Independence Day


It's party weekend for Canada and the United States so everyone have fun and stay safe.


¸¸.•*¨*• ♫♪ Happy Birthday to You ♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*• ♫♪ Happy Birthday to You ♪♫
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*• ♫♪ Happy Birthday   ♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
                                           ♫♪...Happy Birthday to You!!!




This video was made a few years ago by some of my hometown people 
Song & video produced by
Julia Bentley & Andrew Gunadie


and it's really cute.

       Now  I was a small child during the 1967 celebration of Canada's 100 birthday ,but as I was in choir (from the age of three) we learned this song for Ontario. Every Canada besides O Canada this echoes through my head.


 Enjoy Canada Day I know I will and for all my dear Americans friends enjoy your own Independence Day Monday( the next video is for you)


¸.•*¨*• ♫♪ Happy Birthday to You ♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*• ♫♪ Happy Birthday to You ♪♫
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*• ♫♪ Happy Birthday dear America  ♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
                                           ♫♪...Happy Birthday to You!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sheilaghlee, Wow, the students were
    awesome as well as beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing your culture, I always
    welcome more knowledge of of various places
    and their traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing a bit more of history!
    The music is great!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, for as long as the song was playing, I did indeed want to be Canadian. Well, I can always come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lived in Quebec City for a while, and Vancover. Loved it. Its kind of fun having a foot in both worlds - gosh that could count for both coasts in Canada, and Canada and the US :-)

    Thank you for reading my story I've got limping along over on WordPress. I'm glad you enjoyed it. My son has tried his hand at poety. If you get a chance, I'd love to know what you think of it. Between you and I, I'm not sure what I think of it. :-)

    Take care, Ta.

    ReplyDelete