Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Friday, March 15, 2013
Free e-book today. Read below for instructions:
Dia dhaoibh Céad míle fáilte romhat! -Hello and a hundred thousand welcomes to you for coming to my blog.
Sile Lee is ainm dom -Sheilagh Lee is my name. Síochán leat- Peace be with you
Happy St. Patrick’s Day
but remember this deal is only for March 16th and 17th after that you pay the full price. Hint it's after the poem.
Good luck to you
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Questions from Eugene Uttley
1. What’s one activity that gives you great satisfaction?
2. What’s one thing you do that you kind of wish you didn’t?
Chew my nails .I know disgusting habit.
3. What’s one thing you don’t do that you kind of wish you did?
4. When was a time in your life when you took a chance (something risky)?
When I met and decided to marry my husband after three weeks.What can I say? He was the right person for me.
5. When have you surprised yourself? By answering these questions. LOL
6. When people meet you, what do you suppose is one of the first things they notice? My smile, I smile a lot.
7. Once people get to know you, what do they learn about you?
My husband says it's my kindness and they way I mother people.
8. What has been your most memorable travel experience?
Travelling to New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina.
9. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, can you compose a limerick about yourself?
I have never tried a limerick. I'm not sure if I'm very good at this, but here goes.
For limerick purposes the pronunciation of my name my dad always said was She-log though I go by Shee-la.